Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nap Time

As I was busy today during Evin's nap I thought I would start a new section of the blog! 


Need help naming it......  


Auntie Lisa suggested "While he was sleeping...."
I'm drawing a blank.....I'd love to here any ideas!

Dedicated to what I can accomplish during nap time!  

So today......Evin began his nap in the car on the way home from the grocery store.  First thing accomplished.....

DRIVE HOME!  

It's a lovely day outside today so we let the cool breeze blow thru the car as I completed my second nap time accomplishment......

UNLOADING THE GROCERIES!

I met Nicole on the stairs and she seemed fairly excited to see Evin and a little disappointed when I told her to turn around and get downstairs she wasn't going to be waking him up when I made the transfer.  Next accomplishment.....


SUCCESSFUL SLEEPING TRANSFER TO CRIB (and coat removal)!

I put all the groceries away and then decided to start on our ocean week aquariums.  So I boiled the water while I put away most of the groceries and then mixed up the jello and poured it in to the "tanks" and put them in to the fridge.....


BEGIN AQUARIUM SNACK PROJECT!

Before we left to run errands I found an awesome recipe....as long as they tasted good I would be in business....AMAZING....... They have three ingredients

2 bananas
1 cup of quick oats (maybe more if your bananas are bigger
1 handful of your favorite ingredient (I chose peanut butter chips)

Cook for about 15 minutes on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees

Delicious......





MAKE 3 INGREDIENT COOKIES!

As the cookies were were baking I took care of the bills......

PAY THE BILLS

I also got this blog posted and lastly I had a few minutes to finish the latest episode of Gypsy Sisters.  Yay!  Now I have to wake Evin up....more than an hour and a half nap and I'll be up all night!








1 comment: